Hotel Day Use is a service that allows you to enjoy a hotel room together with all the services during the daytime. It is an ideal and economic solution for those who need a private room during the hours of the day, such as:
- Travelers, who stay in the city one day, but feel the need to rest a few hours to cool off, take a shower.
- People who are looking for an elegant and peaceful place where they can meet for appointments or business meetings.
- Those who, after a stressful day or before going home want to relax a few hours.
- Couples who are looking for a unique and fascinating place for intimate moments, enjoying maximum privacy.
- Those who want a safe place to put luggage or shopping while traveling.
- Those who, in anticipation of an event, having missed a train or an airplane, or simply have an appointment and want to wait in a quiet location, with the comfort and convenience of their own home.
The offer includes
- Stay up to 2 hours during the day
- Drinks in the room (on request)
- Digital Satellite TV
- Free Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Cooling / Heating system
- Possibility to benefit from a better room, according to availabilities
- Booking without a credit card
- Immediate confirmation at time of booking
- Free cancellation for arriving at a different time than expected
Terms and conditions of the promotion
The offer is not available to groups. The promotion is only valid for check-in and check-out during the day, does not include breakfast and overnight. The offer is subject to conditions regarding availability. The price includes room and in addition to that, the services listed above, also includes taxes and VAT. When this is not explicitly stated in the offer, it is understood that it is not included.
All promotional offers are restricted to a limited number of rooms and cannot be combined with other offers.
How to book and cancelation
The required promotional offer will be charged at time of booking and is non-refundable. For more information please contact us by mail: email@example.com or by telephone at: +39 (0) 583.491450.